Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Quick Update

Hello my neglected readers.  I'm so sorry I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks.  Please don't report me to BFS (Blogger Protective Services).  I would hate to see you end up with foster bloggers.

As you may recall, one of my earlier reviews was about Kathryn Stockett's "The Help."  As luck would have it, she's going to be speaking just a few hours of south of where I live in Evansville, IN and doing a book signing.  So Mom and I are busily sharpening the ends of our toothbrushes on the off chance we need to shank someone in order to get a good spot in line.

There is also going to be yet another book sale over in Dayton, OH the following day, but I haven't decided whether or not I can/will play hookie from school.  We'll see.

Anyway, I have some big reviews planned for November, but not the time to write them now.  One is more of a rant and less of a review.  I'm also going to be writing a comprehensive review on the works of Patricia Cornwell who is coming out with the 18th novel in her Kay Scarpetta series at the end of the month!  I could just wet myself.

Stay tuned until next time.  Be well and be well read.

2 comments:

  1. Your shank is ready. It is as sharp as your wit. Just so you know, you are definitely playing hooky. So help me God, I will write a note to your professor--or I will procure an official dental excuse form. I got a guy.......

    ReplyDelete